• How are you measuring your quality process today from curb to service?
• How long are your customers waiting to be greeted?
• If your average car sits in line, not moving, for just a minute, how does that
impact your business?
• What if it is two or three minutes during your busiest hours?
• How are you measuring success?
The long pauses with no movement have countless effects: Customers feel agitated with slow service, your buyimg window is closing, up-sell opportunities drifting away one minute at a time, along with your profits. Employees become content with mediocrity and begin calling slow days busy. And what if the customer is three car lengths back and gets out of their car?
Now you have a big problem that is going to cost you customer satisfaction and man hours, as your staff moves all of those cars forward.
Now that you have the idea, let us help you measure your quality processes and make sure those cars are moving, customers are getting great service, and profits are increasing.
Wait Time Sensor
• Analytic sensor measuring line area and sales area
• Real time alerts to managers, DM, owner – Weekly / Monthly audited reports
• Service Speedometer – Customers Per Minute
• Now watching lines INSIDE! People not moving is as bad as cars not moving!